Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blog Name Change

For those of you who have been following my blog you will notice that I have changed its name and address. Yes, my blogs will still contain my 'Thoughts and Reflections' but one thing I have noticed as I have been reading other blogs in the past days is that blogs are also a great tool in 'reaching out' to others - hence the new name for my blog - 'Reach Out'. Whether its a funny story, a joke, random facts, or something serious blogging is a great way to 'reach out' to people and share ideas, thoughts, hopes and dreams.

While the weather has not been the greatest at times here in Wesleyville, Newfoundland this summer. The Lord has blessed me on many occasions while working with the children at VBS and Kids Club. Today I met with Rev H and we did some planning for the Fall. It is exciting to share ideas and make plans for the upcoming months... plans that will impact the children and families who attend the church for the Kingdom of God! Its been so great this summer to see new children attending VBS and Kids Club and my prayer is that they will come out to Sunday School in the Fall as well.

I look ahead to the coming months with anticipation! Trusting that God has great things in store for the children and youth of this community!


No comments:

Post a Comment