Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 2009 - A New Year...

Welcome to my first blog entry!

I decided to call this blog "Thoughts and Reflections" as the entries will contain my ramblings, rants and ponderings throughout the coming months.

As I reflect on 2008, my thoughts are clouded with many difficult and trying days. Challenging days at work, panic attacks that worsened with each passing day, and many tough decisions including quitting one of my part-time jobs because of the harsh working conditions I faced. 2008 held many diffcult days... but I thank the Lord that He gave me the strength and courage I needed to get through each one.

As I begin 2009, I am looking ahead to this new year with a sense of hope and anticipation. I believe that God has new and greater things in store for me. Yes, the panic attacks are still there, yes there are MANY challenges that lie ahead but I know that God is Faithful. I know that He is with me and that no matter the struggle I can "Do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about. Been struggling with those things for years. People who have never experienced such things never seem to understand what you are going through. I know first hand what it's like. All you can do is keep fighting to get those attacks under control before they control you. I let them control me, but thank the good Lord above I now have control over them.

    You know who I am......LOL......

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yes I know who u are and thanks for the comment!! :D

    ReplyDelete