Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cardboard Testimonies

While looking at my Facebook friends profiles today I came across a very interesting link cakked 'Cardboard Testimonies'. I will include the link at the end of the blog so that you can see it as well. Simply put each person on the video on one side of a piece of cardborad had written something about their life 'before becoming a born again Christian' and then on the other side of the cardboard something about their life since becoming a born again Christian... The words on each piece of cardboard were powerful testimonies to the saving and life-changing difference that Jesus has made in each of their lives.

As I looked at each of the cardboard testimonies I couldn't help but think, "What is my cardboard testimony? and What is the cardboard testimony of my family members and friends?" Each of us who are born again believers in Jesus have a 'cardboard testimony'.
As you look at like video think about what your cardboard testimony is and if you want leave a comment on my blog and share your cardboard testimony with me.

Here is the link for the video...
http://www.rhchurch.org/pages/cardboard-testimonies/

No comments:

Post a Comment